Friday, September 17, 2010

How do you repair an IBM laptop the ivories?

I tried to disassemble the two buttons beneath the touchpad to verbs them but now the buttons don't really function very well unless I press hard on them. They don't come across to come off the upright completely and they have a silver metal beneath respectively button to latch to something so I can't really pick them apart.



I also accidently broke my blue 'scroll' button. It works but the right latch was broken.



I didn't expect the baby grand to be put together so complicated. Hopefully there's an expert out there who can facilitate me out.


Answer:

Probably really not worth the effort of fixing the baby grand, as they are really cheap now. But if this is a honest IBM keyboard, see if you can gain a replacement on Ebay.



If you've got it apart, be sure to verbs every contact with rubbing alcohol, or porthole cleaner.
why dont you get suggested by the expert ?
I used to work on IBM laptops. You should purely replace the keyboard.

There are not designed to be repaired newly replaced.
Just get a hot one. It would be cheaper than trying to fix old one.



David
recover data from the hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment