Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HOw long did your Notebook Computer final minus have any problems?

I own a Notebook Computer/Laptop and now I am have problems. It's two years old and I get it from Best Buy. It has a warranty for 2 years but very soon I am having problems. Last week my in one piece Desk top got erased, adjectives the reports I had be erased but I have a copy on my flash drive of everything.I don't enjoy much gigabytes on this computer. What should I do with my computer? Should I simply have Best Buy look at it or get hold of a whole unmarked computer?Also my computer shouts off by itself and I don't even own a screen shareholder on it. It just turns past its sell-by date buy itself then I enjoy to restart it again.What can I do?


Answer:

It lasted for as long as I have it and that was 3 years.You enjoy to return it whats wrong is that the card and hardrive are maybe screwed up so you may own to return it and the best computer to get is a dell,or a HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment