Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Long do 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery's closing?

On a regular notebook? I a moment ago bought a HP DV9210ca and i can't find information anywhere on how long the battery enthusiasm is....



i know they don't want to get sued for someone getting 15 minutes smaller amount life afterwards they advertise.. but very soon we have no conception...


Answer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...



expect 3 hours from a new system

> the 17" drains power swiftly, more so running intensive applications
I have a dell inspirion e1405, near a 9 cell battery. I dont know how this compares to HPs but I can get hold of a good 7-8 hours of it during typical use if I keep the brightness adjectives the way down. I once in a blue moon do this though since it makes it strong to see in bright rooms. Under a superior setting though I can get ranges between 4-6 hours. Hope that help.

No comments:

Post a Comment