Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How is it possible to verbs XP software from my ripened laptop to my unusual one?

I enjoy MS XP software on my current laptop , but want to know if/how I buy new one is it possible to verbs the XP software off of my prehistoric one and replace the Vista software with it?

And is it still possible to pick up Vista for later use if I resolve to use it?


Answer:

If you don't have the XP disc I'd recommend you to go to a technician he will do it from the tough drive.

I wish I could explained you how to verbs it from the HD unfortunately I don't know how to do it
You can install the xp software/os onto the hot laptop if you have the inventive xp install cd. the new laptop should enjoy vista install cds or the install software on another partition.

No comments:

Post a Comment