Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how I prevent my dell laptop from losing my personalized settings every time I boot it?

I already put system restore to brochure (in services.msc) and even disabled it but it still keeps doing that. It looks resembling the computer comes back to factory settings every time it starts. My files don't carry lost though, only if the ones on the desktop.


Answer:

Sounds similar to you may need to replace your BIOS freestyle..
You probebly have a VIRUS do i have a DELL LAPTOP and i don't own any problems with it! if you want tp cram how to install your computer more properly just call on the website below!
Right-click the service and select: Properties

* Click the drop-down arrow for "Startup type"

* Select: Manual, click Apply/Ok and restart.
You need to coppers your BIOS battery.
how to printer

No comments:

Post a Comment