Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How honourable is Acer Travel Mate 326ANWXMi?

Hello everyone,



My first query on RunQA, hope to hear from you all.



I plan to buy an



Acer Travel Mate 326ANWXMi



The configuration is:



Intel Solo T1350 (1.86GHz)

14.1"WXGA CrystalBrite

1*512MB DDR II

60GB HDD

DVD superMulti

56k Modem

10/100 LAN

802.11g Wireless

6 cell Batt

1.3MP OrbiCam





It is costing me give or take a few 816 US$ for a new one.



I would resembling to know how good it is if you hold used it. I have be unable to find a proper review of it. I read some place that it have wireless connectivity problems? Is that true? And what are they?



//



I also have another alternative of buying



Acer TravelMate 2482NWXCi



with the configuration



Intel(R) Celeron M 1.6 Ghz,

256 MB,

40 GB ,

DVD COMBO,

LAN, MODEM,

WIFI ,

14.1" WIDE DISPLAY,



And will cost me around 600US$.



Both the models come next to 1 year warranty, a travel bag and LINUX OS.



I would approaching to know how good are the above two models if you hold used them. Please help me manufacture a decision.



Many thankfulness.


Answer:

OMG, DO NOT BUY THE BOTTOM ONE. that is extraordinarily outdated and not even worth the money. and for the top model with the specifications you can find a better operation at any Best Buy. I would say step for a model that has 1GB ddr RAM, at smallest an 80GB hard drive. Does it hold to be Acer brand? If not, you should look at some HP's. how long does it take to learn asp

No comments:

Post a Comment